There is mounting evidence that workplace health promotion programming, when included in a broader, more integrated perspective on factors that affect employee health, can result in cost savings, higher productivity, and higher levels of employee engagement in organizations.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga for COMPANIES:
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
Benefits of Corporate Yoga for EMPLOYEES:
- Reduces stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Reduces muscle tension and pain
- Increases energy and vitality
- Improves memory, mental clarity and concentration
- Improves posture, muscle tone and flexibility
- Improves overall health, resulting in less sick-days and absences
- Reduces back, neck and shoulder pain
- Increases motivation and efficiency
- Improves morale in the workplace
Health is Wealth
It’s as simple as that. When we are healthy, we are better able to face challenges and give our best to whatever endeavor we undertake.
Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness program to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line.